Sunday, October 10, 2010

Giving Thanks

In a few short hours I will gratefully be digging in to a lovely turkey dinner.  So I thought I should take a few minutes to reflect on what I am thankful for (apart from the aforementioned delicious dinner!).
I am thankful for having a husband that I adore, and a little boy and girl who make the whole world shiny and new, amazingly at the same time that they keep my house disorganized and messy.  A warm house, lots to eat, living close to most of my family, discovering homeschooling, trampolines, long distance phone calls to my sister who lives away, living in a free country, CBC Radio, Diet Pepsi, my local library and of course a hot pot of coffee on the mornings when I really need it. 
And I am thankful to all of you who take the time to read my musings, thanks for coming along for the ride.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

1 comment: